Senior Trading Specialist
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers – and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency. We are proud of the culture we have built. We value the unique experiences and perspectives that each person brings to The Trade Desk, and we are committed to fostering inclusive spaces where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
So, if you are talented, driven, creative, and eager to join a dynamic, globally-connected team, then we want to talk!
What You’ll Do:
· Become an expert on The Trade Desk platform as well as best practices for campaign management (setup, troubleshooting…)
· Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimisation strategies and provide the most effective solutions for campaigns
· Partner with Account Management and Business Development to provide support to clients, including onboarding and optimisation training
· Be proactive to offer advice to clients based on data and analytics from trading optimisation
· Manage campaigns on behalf of select clients, including pacing, optimisation and reporting
· Play a core role in growing the business of the Nordic office
· Work with the wider Trading team to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform
· Understand and communicate The Trade Desk’s value proposition, technology, and partnerships, to help grow clients’ accounts
· Become a thought leader in digital media strategy and optimization
Who You Are:
· At least 4+ years of working experience with strong data analytics experience
· At least 2+ years hands on DSP experience
· Strong client facing & management experience
· Effective time management skills – ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
· Strong can-do attitude – ability to be a self-starter and proactive
· Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and creative problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
· Strategic mindset with the ability to look for opportunities for improvements and to sustain rapid changes
· Strong story telling skills: ability to convey ideas in an appealing way to a multitude of stakeholders
· Advanced MS Excel skills : ability to draw insights from large datasets, use of pivot tables, formulas, etc.
· Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment (“start-up”) – and to work with teams located throughout Europe
The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In this recruitment, The Trade Desk is working together with Insight Competence. If you want to apply or find out more about the role, please contact Maria Bergholtz firstname.lastname@example.org.