Insight Consultant (ICA Sverige)
INSIGHT CONSULTANT (ICA Sverige)
Intelligent Shopper Solutions, Stockholm, Sweden
Overview of the role:
The Insight Consultant will act as a trusted advisor to our retail partner (ICA Sverige) and provide thought leadership, consulting services and customer-led insights in order to drive collaborative engagement and support the retailer’s strategic initiatives. The role will be based on-site with our retail partner in order to integrate customer data into the decision making processes through IRi’s proprietary technology. They will foster the day to day relationship between IRi and our retail partner to help drive mutually beneficial value.
The key measures of success for this role are:
Reporting to the Head of Client Partnerships, there are four core areas of responsibility of the role:
• Create and deliver industry-leading customer insights analysis for retail and supplier audiences to understand customer behaviours and drive actionable recommendations.
• Build strong working relationships with our retail partner through strategic planning, prioritisation and process improvements. To a lesser degree, work alongside the retailer to support the supplier community in harnessing customer data best practices.
• Embed IRi’s proprietary customer insights solutions within the retailer’s and supplier’s processes and ways of working through education, best practices, and customer success. As well, identify opportunities for furthering the development of our technology to better meet the client’s changing needs.
• Support the day-to-day operations of IRi’s proprietary customer insights technology through data quality checks, issue investigation or following up with remote product development teams in order to maintain SLAs
While the Insights Consultant role aims to deliver on these areas, there are additional success criteria that the ideal candidate will possess.
- Develop an understanding of the marketplace and clients business to be able to develop/support and implement the customer-centric annual business plan
- Provide strategic insights and make commercially meaningful recommendations on category, brand and retail performance
- Collaborate with key client stakeholders to ensure customer data becomes the cornerstone for all appropriate analytical and business processes within the retail teams
- Understand the client’s existing and potential insight needs and identify appropriate data to meet those needs
- Coordinate with other on-site agencies to facilitate the delivery of a better result for the client
- Develop team capabilities & grow width of engagement
- Capture the results and impact of IRi’s recommendations and services on the clients business
- Network with other IRi retail teams to share issues, key learnings and best practices
Key Skill Requirements:
- Educated ideally to degree level and/ or with relevant professional qualifications.
- Several years’ experience of working in a data analysis or consumer insights role with a strong understanding of Retail and/or FMCG industries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to deliver valuable insight to key stakeholders internally and externally
- Detail oriented, process driven and excellent project management skills. Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with examples of leading large insight projects end to end
- Enjoys leading projects and working with other experts and account management
- A proven team player who is proactive, self-motivated and has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong examples of ability to add value to a client’s business strategy and overall corporate objectives through strategic insight and implications
- Work cross-functionally with our retail partner and comfortable with effectively engaging and managing upwards
- Promotes customer focus and centricity, acts for the long-term client satisfaction and demonstrates sound judgement.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Tableau, Powerpoint is an asset as you leverage these tools to build and tell your insights story. Additional skills using SQL/Snowflake, Python or R are an added bonus.
- Bilingual in English and Swedish
- Willingness to travel to the UK as and when the business dictates (1-2x a year)
What we do:
IRi is a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help FMCG, healthcare, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses. With the largest collection of purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data, all integrated on an on-demand cloud-based technology platform, IRi guides its clients around the world in their quests to remain relevant, capture market share, connect with consumers and deliver market leading growth.
What working for IRi can do for you:
Here at IRi, we focus on outcomes rather than an outdated, one-size-fits-all notion of work, to give each of us the flexibility we need to have fun and balance our overall wellbeing. Through constructive and helpful feedback, we are empowered to take risks, challenge ourselves, reach unprecedented heights and achieve great personal growth.
What this means for you when you join IRi:
Flexibility – Agile working facilitates you managing your work around your life when necessary, should you need to get away early for that weekend away, or start a little early to miss the traffic.
Me Days – We observe four days a year to take time for ourselves and help focus on mental health
Growth – You got where you are today by education, determination and plain hard work. Here at IRi, we aim to help you build your skills, explore new interests, and work across different global functions, clients and teams. We believe that every career is a work in progress, and we foster each employee’s journey, through a diverse set of experiential, skill-building and mentorship opportunities to learn from the best and brightest in our business.
Feedback– To do a great job, you need to know what is expected of you. We pledge to do just that through consistent, timely feedback and coaching to ensure continued growth.
Recognition – In addition to cheering on outstanding work on a project, exceptional client service, or performance over and above what is expected, we also applaud consistently great performance and initiative in solving problems, as well as innovation and new ideas. We’re also not afraid of PDAs—public displays of appreciation—as we all celebrate individual victories as part of our shared success.
Challenge – Challenge and support are of equal importance, and we strive to deliver the right mix of both through line management, peer to peer relationships and an open door policy to the leadership team. A career at IRI, as with life, is what you make it – so if you’re looking for challenge, we can absolutely deliver!
Fun– We can promise it will be challenging, rewarding – and fun! We aim to work hard and recognise that’s only achievable with some play as well, with all ideas welcome.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At IRi we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every aspect of the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway as we have multiple roles across varying experience levels, you may just be the right candidate for other roles!
Let’s normalize inclusion, starting now.
In this recruitment we have partnered with Insight Competence. If you have any questions about this role, please reach out to Fredrik Paul, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0733-14 30 14.