Samsung is currently looking for a Content Specialist to join the Consumer Electronics marketing team to help deliver strong, consumer oriented content across a range of platforms. This is an opportunity to improve and support one of the most exciting marketing arenas in the industry and to work with a range of our market leading and premium products such as gaming monitors, B2B products, memory, monitors. As the business is growing, we constantly find new areas to deliver content within, and the demand for high quality assets is high. In addition, you will be a part of a wonderful team of marketing colleagues. The tempo is high, we need speed and high quality deliveries, but we have a lot of fun along the way.
What will be your key deliverables and the jobs scope?
Deliver best in class creative material and concepts for IT division, B2B products and B2C such as Gaming monitors, monitors, memory and signage. The content in focus will be both digital content as well as in-store point of sale. You’ll be working with static, dynamic and video content so we need you to feel confident working with all ranges of material. You will feel just as comfortable adapting what someone else has created, as you do developing new assets and concepts from scratch.
In alignment with the marketing team develop and deliver assets for, but not limited to:
- Campaign & Store Materials
- PoS (instore) material
- Assets for media campaigns: dynamic, static and video
- Production of graphic and text materials
- Deliver assets to media campaigns within Samsung media delivery systems
- Adapt video material for internal and external education programs
- Adapt HQ material to Nordic placements and deliveries
- Develop new concepts for cross projects and division projects
What do we need for this role?
We are looking for a doer with a positive, solutions oriented approach. You love designing, producing and adapting content and are good at bringing the red thread to all content production across the division.
- 2 – 3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer or Art Director/Junior Art Specialist at an agency, as a freelancer, or as part of an in-house team .
- Proven creative capacity in all aspects of design, from concepts to print-ready files, presentations and web projects.
- Experience in directing concepts for photography, web, PR and events.
- Strong and proven experience in developing concepts and assets for social media and all digital touchpoints
- Ability to produce printed materials, digital marketing assets; banners and e-newsletters.
- A strong portfolio (website or PDF).
- Must be experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (ie. Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written (We are an English-speaking company).
- Fluency in Swedish.
- Used to working on a PC (in this role you’ll be working with PC)
- Experience working with copy
Needless to say you have an eye for design, a love of concepts and the ability to deliver high quality artwork. You are efficient in your work, without losing sight of the details.
Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
Detta är ett konsultuppdrag på 2 år. Har du frågor gällande tjänsten kontakta Evelina Josefsson, email@example.com alt 076-844 38 70