Marketing Manager B2B, Distribution & Partnerships
Every day we seek to ignite people’s curiosity to engage, entertain and enlighten the world around them through amazing viewing experiences.
Discovery Networks Sweden is the second largest commercial television group in Sweden. We have Channel 5, Channel 9, Channel 11, Discovery Channel, TLC, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, Animal Planet, Discovery World, Discovery Science, Investigation Discovery, Discovery HD, Animal Planet HD as well as the play service, Dplay. The most recently acquired principal owner, Discovery Communications, also owns the rights to Olympic 2018 – 2024.
Overall purpose of the role of the Marketing Manager B2B is to ensure that DNS’s Operator affiliates and B2B2C partners can maximize sales of our service portfolio – Channels and D2C services – by planning, developing, executing and evaluating B2B marketing and sales activities.
Marketing Manager B2B works in close cooperation with all other departments.
- Be the day to day main contact person for B2B Partners’ marketing departments and customer services
- Secure and implement offers, campaigns and churn activities with the Partners and their customer service departments, including educating customer service continuously
- Provide Partners’ with marketing material and approve Partners’ marketing material
- Assist KAMs in Ad sales department in promoting Discovery’s service portfolio to advertisers, to secure new partnerships and maximizing sales
- Analyzing B2B activities in close cooperation with relevant internal stakeholders
- Brief and plan together with internal departments about the initiatives
- Manage and represent DNS at fairs and other events towards associations and partners
- Close cooperation with Marketing & D2C, Distribution, Programming, Ad sales, and Communication & PR for full alignment
Required skills and experience
- University degree or equivalent
- Good understanding of the TV and VOD distribution landscape
- Experience from agile B2B marketing and sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client relationship management
- Proven team player
- Excellent command of English
- Identifies key business opportunities and challenge
Travel required for client meetings, business events and internal conferences
Discovery Networks Sweden works as One Team. We support each other and grow as a team. Our different backgrounds, perspectives and personalities make us stronger and we know that diversity enriches. We want to make every day a bit more fun and entertaining. We want to be fair and honest with our consumers, customers and partners. Careful and open – and that is why we believe you will enjoy working with us.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Please apply by clicking the link below. For questions and application, please contact our recruiter Ellen Ploman Wolinder, email@example.com or www.insightcompetence.se