Marketing Data Analyst
Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint company with expertise that spans decades. We develop premium products and services that provide our customers quality that will stand the test of time and weather. We operate in ten countries and our 2,700 dedicated professionals share the joy of building a vivid future through surfaces that make a difference. In 2018, our revenue totaled EUR 562 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Nordic quality from start to finish since 1862.
We are strengthening our Digital Services Team with a Marketing Data Analyst.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing
- Analyzing online behavior, conversions, customer journeys, funnels, multi-channel attribution
- Google Analytics web analytics development, setting up goals, dimensions, metrics for digital channels tracking
- Integration of various data sources for reporting
- Web and back-end analytics, visualization, and reporting
- Implementation of tags within tag management platform
- Providing insights to different business stakeholders
- Training marketing team ad business how to use analytics to drive our business forward
To succeed in this role, you have
- A degree in digital marketing, statistics, computer science, or another relevant field
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in digital marketing and digital marketing analytics
- Expertise in marketing analytics, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Hubspot, and similar solutions
- Working experience from international environment
- Capability for leading and working in agile digital development projects
- We are looking for a person with strong analytical and data interpretation skills experienced in working with big data assets. You have the readiness to develop Power BI as the platform for marketing analytics dashboards. You understand digital technologies and platforms and marketing digitalization
- You need to have good written and spoken English and command of IT tools and programs in MS Office environment
We are looking for a person with a curious and creative mindset, positive can-do attitude and capability to inspire the teams around you. We value structured ways of working, good team working and communication skills, and interest to work across multiple cultures. Position requires some travelling (estimate maximum 30 working days/year)
The position is based in Tikkurila office Stockholm, Sweden. You will report to Ulla Mattila, Director of Digital Services & B2B (location Vantaa, Finland).
We offer you a chance to work with a Nordic market leader in a challenging and international position with an opportunity for professional development, and an inspiring and motivating place to work with great colleagues.
In this recruitment process, Tikkurila is supported by Insight Competence. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Malin Jungbeck; email@example.com.