User Experience Designer
Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint company with expertise that spans decades. We develop premium products and services that provide our customers quality that will stand the test of time and weather. We operate in ten countries and our 2,700 dedicated professionals share the joy of building a vivid future through surfaces that make a difference. In 2018, our revenue totaled EUR 562 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Nordic quality from start to finish since 1862.
We are strengthening our Digital Services Team with a User Experience Designer
Your main responsibilities will include
- Development of Tikkurila CMS (Content Management System) and web solutions
- Visual prototyping of concept ideas for developing Tikkurila digital services and customer experience
- Agile development of new features, solutions, services, capabilities, and applications to Tikkurila CMS platform together with ICT and technical partners.
- Responsibility for the overall design components and functionality of the CMS platform from a business/marketing point of view
- Ownership and superuser role of Drupal CMS and supporting systems
- Web strategy development
To succeed in this role, you have…
- A degree in digital marketing, digital design or another relevant field with minimum 3-5 years of working experience in an international environment
- Experience from developing digital services, tools and applications in web environment with hands-on experience from web platforms (content, tech, development). You also have good knowledge of supporting digital solutions such as Google Analytics, Inriver PIM, Cumulus DAM
- Good prototyping skills and good understanding of marketing related digital technologies, platforms, and marketing digitalization
- Capability to follow the trends in digital marketing and introducing the relevant ones to Tikkurila
- Capability for leading and working in agile digital development projects
- You need to have good written and spoken English and command of IT tools and programs in MS Office environment
We are looking for a person with a curious and creative mindset, positive can-do attitude and capability to inspire the teams around you. We value structured ways of working, good team working and communication skills, and interest to work across multiple cultures. Position requires some travelling (estimate maximum 30 working days/year).
The position is based in Tikkurila office Stockholm, Sweden. You will report to Ulla Mattila, Director of Digital Services & B2B (location Vantaa, Finland).
We offer you a chance to work with a Nordic market leader in a challenging and international position with an opportunity for professional development, and an inspiring and motivating place to work with great colleagues.
In this recruitment process, Tikkurila is supported by Insight Competence. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Malin Jungbeck; firstname.lastname@example.org.